Friends

Guest lilaccat

:lol: I love it best show ever! I miss it so much :(

I have been watching every episode through for the last 5 or so weeks and I watch an episode when ever I get the chance. I am up to season 9 night now I am watching 'TOW the Male Nanny' lucky Emma with Freddie Prinze Jr. as her nanny I definatly wouldn't complain.

lol. Emma's not actually the lucky one. It would be a bit.... wrong, if she was :P.

I might watch the DVD's tomorrow. What else is there to do on Sundays?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No!

Well, if it is .. I'm sad too! :P

I loooovvee the episode where everyone finds out about Monica & Chandler .. soo funny! Especially the bit where Phoebe does that dance thing for Chandler.

'Show him your bra, he can't work them.'

Or something like that, lol.

I love that scene, then Joey un does the whole top, leaving one button buttoned up :lol: Phoebe said something and Joey replies "Well it's not my first time" :lol:

The One With Ross' Innapropiate Song was on last night. Love the first scene when Ross is talking to Emma and he goes "And no matter what everyone says, even your mum... We were on a break!" :lol: Classic!

Archived