Friends

Guest lilaccat

That episodes called....well.... the one with the jellyfish :P

I don't remember that bit at the end.. :blink:

I have noticed though that I understand more of the episodes when I watch them again now, probably cause I'm older, lol.

I'm like that too. When I first watched them, I just laughed for the sake of it.... :lol:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching an episode the other day don't know the name. :P But its the one with Monica and her jellyfish sting. Had me giggling throughout. :P

I love the episodes where they go to the beach house! With Rachel writing Ross a really long letter, him not reading it and agreeing with what she said. :lol: One of my favourite episodes. Also at the start of the episode Chandler cracks a joke about Rachel's hat and says something followed by 'I can't have children!' (Not realising that in a later series he finds out that he cannot have children.) Some useless Friends trivia for you there. :P

Lol actually they COULD technically have children, but they BOTH have problems which combined would make it almost impossible for them to have a baby together.

Or, to quote Chandler:

"It means, my guys aren't strong enough to get through and your uterus is ready to kill the ones that do." Or something along those lines lol

Lol actually they COULD technically have children, but they BOTH have problems which combined would make it almost impossible for them to have a baby together.

Or, to quote Chandler:

"It means, my guys aren't strong enough to get through and your uterus is ready to kill the ones that do." Or something along those lines lol

:lol: Is there any situation that Chandler cannot lighten? He makes me laugh so much.

Archived