Friends

Guest lilaccat

Chandler is easily my favourite character. His sense of humour never fails.

I agree.

I watched the episode the other day were they all make a resolution and Chandler cannot make any jokes. It's hilarious watching him holding the jokes in but he can't do it. :P Please tell me you've seen that episode and understand what I am going on about, if not you should watch it. :)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: @ him trying to not make a joke about Ross's leather pants!

:lol: Yeah, was very funny. :D

Whilst on the subject of Chandler, do you prefer the 'bachelor' Chandler or the grown-up Chandler when him and Monica are a couple?

That's a toughie. I loved them both. I think I prefer the grown up one though, because he really matured and shown his softer side. He stopped constantly making jokes (Although funny) and started focusing on what really mattered in life. He did so well to change from a 'bachelor' to where he is now (Or was, when it ended)

before he and Monica got together he was always just there for the comic relief; a bit of a joke, I'd say

I wouldn't go that far. I'm really fond of his relationship with Joey.

Me too. I think they really abandoned that when he got with Monica. He spent so much time been 'grow up' and having babies and getting married and working. He changed so much. Remember during season six (I think) he had a talk with Joey, who said that he missed the friendship and Chandler said they'd make an effort to hang out. They seemed to abandon the theory...

Archived