Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love when Phoebe sings at Central Perk, it's Priceless! :P

"Went to the store, sat on Santa's lap, asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap. He said all you need is to write them a song. Now you haven't heard it yet, so don't try to sing along. No don't sing along. Monica, Monica, have a happy Hannukah. I saw Santa Claus, he said hello to Ross. And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy. And Rachel and Chandler... have a [mumble] handlerrrrr."

:lol:

My favourite episode would be the one where Ross says 'Rachel' at the alter. Classic! :D

That was so great for us viewers though, because when he got engaged to Emily, we all thought they were going to completely destroy his relationship with Rachel. I though it was going to end up being the 6 friends + Emily and I cringed, because I knew it would ruin them. But once he said Rachel, I knew his marriage wasn't going to work and that no doubt we'd lose Emily. So I was extremely happy. It showed they never truly put Ross and Rachel's relationship 'to bed'.

I know. I didn't like her much when she first arrived, but I could just about handle her. I didn't hate her. Itt was once her jealousy reared it's ugly head that I started hated her. The fact she told Ross he couldn't see Rachel should've been the wake up call for him that they shouldn't have been together. After all, if she loved him, she should have trusted him.

I hated Emily as well. I just didn't like the fact she was with Ross and she is also really stuck up. I hated it when she told Ross she would only move to New York if he didn't see Rachel. And I saw that episode with the ball and the cat too, Monica is so competitive! lol at her racing to get coffee and the rest of them deciding to stay in the flat. :lol:

Archived