Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only good thing to come from that relationship was "the guy who's been divorced 3 times". :P

ahh yes 3 divorces. Ross: The divorce force! LMAO! What did disappoint me about Ross and Rachel's marriage was that when they realised they were married, I think the writers should have used that as a way for each of them to truly think of their relationship again. Insitead they just resolved it simply by them giving him another divorce. Was such a let down.

I think they stretched out the R/R saga too long over all the series, so much so that I became a little irritated by their 'on-off-ness'. I haven't seen the last two series yet, so please don't spoil me, but we've always known that they should end up together.

I took me mobths to watch all the DVD box sets in order lol. I used to stay up really late watching them, because I wanted to see them all in order. I remember I watched the last episode on DVD and it was like 'The show finished 2 years ago and I've just finished them all?' LMAO.

The crazy thing is, my sister (Who's DVD's they are) actually got series 5 on video before she got any of the others, so series 5 was the first ever season I watched. No wonder so much didn't make sense.

Archived