Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They announced ages ago, around the time of season 10 finishing, that there were talks of them reuniting for a few special episodes, and a few months later the rumours started about it being for charity, but as far as I can tell they don't plan on doing it any time soon! :lol:

Or we would have heard already, I imagine :(

I saw Lisa Kudrow on Paul O'Grady which must have been a while ago now. She was promoting a new film and he asked her if there were plans for a reunion and she said no. That everyone was busy doing their own thing and stuff :(.

That's kind of what I figured by now - if they were going to do it they would have done it while the show was still fresh in people's minds, while it was still THE show. The ratings would have been better, I think. A lot of people think shows like Desperate housewives or whatever are better now, and wouldn't be bothered about a reunion. Also, the more time passes, the more the actors grow up and grow out of their characters.

Suppose you are right, I'll keep on wishing though :P. I think one ten years down the line would be interesting as it would allow viewers to see how they all progressed in life. With the twins being ten, Ben being a teenager and Emma approaching her teenage years.

One of my favourite episodes is on tonight. TOW Joey's Porsche :D.

Archived