Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember who says it (Ross maybe?) but I loved this line - 'Did a Porshe throw up on you?'

Hehe.. and when Joey's swinging the keys around and he says something like 'Why isn't he back with my Porsche?' and some random says 'Maybe cause you've got the keys?'

Funny, hehe! :lol:

The One With The Embroys (sp?) was on last night. I loved the first scene when the rooster was crowing and Monica and Rachel came out of their bedrooms, all annoyed.

Rachel: What is that?! What is that!? Is that you!? (to Monica) :lol: That had me in stitches.

And during the game, Rachel kept on screaming the topics :lol: And Ross spoke in that presenter tone lmao. One of the best IMO.

Lol i just wanted to say that im going to be on a TV show called Kvitt eller Dobbelt (people from Norway know what show this is) where i can win alot of money. I had to choose a topic and my topic will be Friends. Im so nervous but i cant wait :P

Archived