Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I have another new favourite episode:

9.1 The One Where No One Proposes

I love it when Ross says "I haven't slept in fourty hours... and it does sound like something I would do..."

The episode is just hilarious!

Lol and he has all the flashbacks!! :lol:

At the end:

"What's your favourite soap opera, other than Days of Our Lives?"

"Oh, I don't watch Soap Operas - hello, I have a life!"

"The readers at Soap Opera Digest will be interested to hear that ...."

"Good to know!"

:lol:

lol. That episode made me laugh! And when Rachel starts breatfeeding and Joey's all like....ok... lol!

About to watch the one from season 7 where Joey has that interview that got him into trouble. I love this episode! :D

Isn't that season 8? Or are we thinking about two different episodes?

That's a funny one btw.

Back to the one I was talkin about, there are some more good quotes there. I love it when Phoebe says "I like to think of myself as the puppet master of the group" and then later, "The puppet master gets tired people!"

Also when everyone is in Rachel's room, and everyone is like "I need to talk to you!"

And then Phoebe goes "And I need to talk to YOU" to Monica, and Monica asks why, and Phoebe says "To see if you know what these guys are talking about!"

Oh! Oh! And the conversation between Cahndler and Joey, especially Chandler's quote:

"As we all are at one point during the day!" (about Joey being on one knee with the engagement ring) and

And it's also very funny when Rachel realises Joey didn't propose.

My fave part about the breast feeding is when Rachel asks why she won't take her breast, and Joey exclaims "I don't know, maybe she's crazy!!!"

Someone please stop me, I could go on forever.

Season 9 is a really good season, don't even get me started on all the quoting...

I did see a funny episode from season 6 the other day. I think it's TOW Ross dates a student. Anyway, it's when Chandler and Monica and Phoebe all tries to find the perfect date for Rachel, and Monica and Chandler are talking about their guy. Chandler keeps going on and on about how good he smells, and Monica says: "Do you want our guy to be your guy?"

I love that quote!

I'll stop now, I promise. At least for now...

Archived