Friends

Guest lilaccat

What is it with babies growing up too fast and prolonged pregnancy's???

I love the episode with Ros' cousin. The end bit with Pheobe is the best: ''Ask her out, she's not your cousin!''

^_^:rolleyes:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shining? Is that what he hides in the fridge? I might be getting confused lol.. but I think that's the right one. When Joey & Rachel swap books, right? And he has to read Little Women and Rachel spoils the end for him then has to kid on that she was joking! :P

I watched the episode the other night where they're at the Beach House when Phoebe meets her mother. It's hilarious how Rachel convinces Bonnie (Ross' girlfriend at the time) to shave her head so that he won't be attracted to her anymore! :lol:

The Shining? Is that what he hides in the fridge? I might be getting confused lol.. but I think that's the right one. When Joey & Rachel swap books, right? And he has to read Little Women and Rachel spoils the end for him then has to kid on that she was joking! :P

Yes thats the one :P

You know the episode number or name (or even seeason)? I really want to watch it.

And to make him feel better she offers to put Little Women in the fridge. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived