Bec's Back!

Guest ter06

Yep Bec is so cool and she sure made the show better!!

I wouldnt agree with you there.

The storyline is involving baby Noah...? Did he forget his teething ring when they went to Paris? Or Maybe Noah came to tell Pippa Jnr he's in love with her... Whatever it is, it musn't be a big storyline.

And I'm not even going to give my opinion with Bec returning because I think it's a load of bullcrap. Bec then Ella then Bec. Ella was way better then Bec. It's all to do with publicity and ratings, not for the good of the show.

I would agree with you about that, it wouldn’t be bad at all if she was hugely popular and a fantastic actress and character.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The storyline is involving baby Noah...? Did he forget his teething ring when they went to Paris? Or Maybe Noah came to tell Pippa Jnr he's in love with her... Whatever it is, it musn't be a big storyline.

It would have to be a pretty big deal for Hayley to travel to the other side of the world because of it. Let's face it, she's unlikely just to pop in for a visit for no reason, however much we might like her to! The only thing I can think of is that Noah has some kind of illness, which would be quite boring IMO, especially after the seemingly endless storyline about VJ's hearing.

Although I would prefer Ella to come back, I wouldn't be totally pissed off if Bec does return, although I probably wouldn't go out of my way to tune in and watch her.

I suppose we just have to wait and see if she really is coming back.

I still dont' believe it. Tv Week has an article this week; talking about her return to Tv and all that who ha. But they never mentioned anything about Home and Away. Surely if it was confirmed; Tv Week would have made some indication about it.

Archived