Bec's Back!

Guest ter06

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think even Bec has come out saying it, in Woman's Day. I didn't read the full article, but apparently Bec's happy about it, even though I'm upset it's not Ella coming back.

MY understanding is that there is no reference in Womans Day to her returning to Home and Away...although there is clearly a lot of talk about her doing the ABBA mania show.

I think Channel 9 owns Bec and the baby now. They at least have the controlling interest. Like one of those blood pacts... she can't get away.

I must say that I'm incredibly impressed with Bec for the amount of fame she's achieved, all while staying in this country. It's really quite marvellous, and I salute her.

Caps of the Women's Day article are available on Lleyton Hewitt's site. Doesn't say anything about Home and Away. It does say she can't commit to any ongoing series but can take guest spots. That would leave a guest spot on Home and Away as a possibility.

^Why do i get the feeling you're being incredibly sarcastic,lol.

*Innocent smile* I swear I don't know what you're talking about.

Seriously though... hardly anyone in Australia is as famous as Bec whilst still living in the country. Usually they have to go overseas to achieve this level of fame. I think Bec is either quite shrewd, or her manager is.

Archived