Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure but I amay as well tell.

Ok I am nearly 15, and there is this guy in my cooking class "Jack" who says his mate like me. His name is "Tom" (not really)

Some how he got my phone number and I've been texting him, he seems like a nice guy and everything but i went through my sister ( who is 13 and a half) mobile and there where really creepy text messages from Tom saying stuff like 'you are so beautiful, you and me were seperated at birth because we are brother and sister' etc.

"Jack" keeps bothering me about it saying " Tom" likes him are you going to kiss him, I know you want to' ans stuff.

My friends just laugh and I just try to egnor it

Please help someone I dont know what to do!

Please reply or PM me

It's his mum, the little boys grandma.

I've just phoned himup, she answered and she told me that she doesn't want her son going out with a disabled girl, as she wants him to go out with a normal girl, and wants her grandson to bbe able to be cared for properly.

Well I probably shouldn't of done this but I told her in no uncertain terms what I thought of her. I said a huge **** you, and boy did it feel good!

How dare she! I'm ****ing furious!

What reason is that? I've put up with that from my dad for 19 years of my life, and I'm not going through it again. No way.

Grrr...people with that kind of mentality annoy me so much! And so does the word "normal"...who's she to set the parameters of normality? Any "normal" parent would be happy that their son has such a nice girlfriend, who is also happy to take on another woman's son...not many people would do that. Don't put up with it, Penny! I'm not normally a big advocate of swearing, but in this case, go for it! :P

I don't get what people's problem is with disabled people having boyfriends and girlfriends...err....hello, we're just like the rest of the population! Like the other day I just said something to a girl in my class, something along the lines of, "I don't think my boyfriend would be very happy if..." and, okay, I've never made a big deal about discussing it with people at school before, but why should I? I don't want to know all about their love lives...but, anyway, she was like, "YOU have a boyfriend?" and looked me up and down and wore an expression that plainly said,"Who would go out with someone like YOU?" I thought that this kind of discrimination had been eliminated in 2006, obviously I was wrong.

You show Dom's mother...show her what "normal" is...:D

I am not sure but I amay as well tell.

Ok I am nearly 15, and there is this guy in my cooking class "Jack" who says his mate like me. His name is "Tom" (not really)

Some how he got my phone number and I've been texting him, he seems like a nice guy and everything but i went through my sister ( who is 13 and a half) mobile and there where really creepy text messages from Tom saying stuff like 'you are so beautiful, you and me were seperated at birth because we are brother and sister' etc.

"Jack" keeps bothering me about it saying " Tom" likes him are you going to kiss him, I know you want to' ans stuff.

My friends just laugh and I just try to egnor it

Please help someone I dont know what to do!

Please reply or PM me

I'm not 100% sure I follow you. This guy Jack tells you his mate Tom fancies you. Tom has got hold of your number and has been texting you and seems like a nice guy. However you've seen text messages on your sisters phone from Tom. Meanwhile this Jack and your friends keep winding you up about it?

Correct me if I didn't get that right.

If this guy is texting you and your sister then he is definitely not a nice guy. How old is this guy? Maybe because I'm older but him sending creepy text messages to your sister does not seem like a healthy thing to do if she's only 13 and I'd be concerned about his intentions towards her.

If he is texting your sister these sorts of messages then I would suggest that Jack is just winding you up and Tom isn't really interested. In my opinion it sounds like this Jack is trying to bait you into a reaction, possibly to humiliate you?

I may be way off track here but I'd suggest that you don't have anything more to do with Tom and tell Jack you're not interested. Then ignore the pair of them and eventually they'll grow up and get the message. In the meantime I'd get your sister to stay away from them aswell. They sound like complete utter waste of spaces.

Sorry if I misunderstood any of the facts btw and feel free to correct me.

Penny, not sure your reaction was healthy for your relationship with Dom's Mum but good on you for saying what you thought. I'd have done exactly the same...you go girl!

I've got another problem :(

My boyfriend and one of my best friends ahve been put together for a project and they hang around eachother alot and I think there's something going on between them. i went over to my friend's house and he was over there even though he had planned for us to go out and he said he forgot to call me to tell me.And I've gotten all suspicious now. He normally texts me every afternoon but i haven't got one since yesterday and my friend not answering her phone. What am I supposed to do.

I wouldn't worry about it. You two have only just got together right? If so then he's probably just as smitten as you, he won't go running off to your best friend. They are probably just working together on the project, as friends, and texting you slipped his mind because he's working on it. But if you're really worried then you could try talking to either him or your friend about it, just to get it out in the open. :)

I just went over to his house and she was there, onlyh they weren't working on theproject, they were just hanging out in his room. The CD player was on and she was looking at his CD's and he was just on the computer looking at his e-mails. He said he forgot to text me he was 'busy'. I just left saying I had to go to the shops.

Archived