Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend noticed and she called me a few minutes later. She said nothing was going on and that she wouldn't do that to me and she said she wouldn't tell my boyfriend about my suspicions. I trust her (I've trusted her since I was 3 :P really) No one told me having a boyfriend would also have me so suspicious

Wouldn't know. :P

At our age, sory MY age, we all seem to have "crushes" but no one really goes anywhere with it. But anyway. I have a " crush" on this guy, but he's interested in the class cow. Litterally, I;m not being melodramatic. She went up to an asian boy in our class, who is a little...slow, and doesn't talk much, and said "Are your eyes open or closed!?" Coz he's asian, and of course it was infront of the boy she and I both like. They literally "flirt' during class, and she says she doesn't, but she REALLY likes him. It's just annoying me, and there's not much I can do, but any tips on getting over it all?

AGH!

Not much you can do. You could tell her she was out of order saying those things but that would depend on what sort of person you are because to do something like that, you're putting yourself open to being her next victim. If you don't feel you can say anything to her then the best thing is just to ignore her. There is very little you can do to turn the guy against her if he likes her. If you interfere you'll only end up making trouble for yourself. Afraid the best advice I can give is to grit your teeth and bear it. Eventually he'll see through her, there's only so long a person can keep up an act.

Archived