Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really have to ignore the rumour. I know it's hard, but you have to try.

I can imagine how difficult it'll be around them now.. it's like if someone pointd out that your pencil case looks like a rat. Even if your pencil case looks nothing like a rat, you can't help but think "My God that's just like a rat".

If you understand... lol

Nicole please don't ever stop making me laugh! :lol:

"your pencil case looks like a rat" I know what you meant but what an example to use! :D

Lol. You think that example was weird.... I explained the very same thing to a friend using the example of "A dirt patch on a wall looking like a bum."

I actually managed to get through the explanation without cracking any bum jokes. :P

I think I'm kind of wrong. My friend and my boyfriend just had a fight, so it's going to take me a while to get them back to normal. My Boyfriend got into a fight with this other lad and well He ended up getting punched. The other lad was jealous that I was his girlfriend and he started it. I hate him... :angry:

Archived