Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

I'm guessing you mean "A guy that's gay fancies my boyfriend."

That took me AGES to figure out.

I was just laid here thinking "What the hell?" Repeating it over and over again.. lol.

To be honest, I think I have the same issue. Lol. But I find it funny. :P The gay lad, who is my friend and hasn't really "come out" tends to be very.... flirty. Lol. Likes to hit him, talks about my boyfriend more than me.. etc... I find it blinkin' hilarious! I like to tease my boyfriend! :P

"I think he liiiiiikes yoooouuuu." *winks and nudges*

To me, it's not really a problem. My boyfriends not gay, no threat. Nothing to worry about! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.. unless your boyfriend is gay of course. :D Then you should ask yourself why you're in the relationship anyway...

Anyway, I definitely have nothing to worry about, as I'm pretty sure my friend fancies his friend more than my boyfriend. (Try to keep track..) It's quite funny watching them in form... (the other is quite obviously gay too.) They smile towards each other and giggle, and have little tiffs. It's cute. lol. One day they'll be close and bitching with each other, the next my friend will be ignoring him and sulking. :P

It must be love.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because another guy fancies your boyfriend (you think) doesn't mean your boyfriend is gay. Do you have any other reason to think he's gay? Honestly i think you're reading far too much into this, I might be wrong but it seems that since you've got with this guy you've been almost looking for problems that don't exist. You have a boyfriend, he seems like a great guy, just relax and enjoy it.

Archived