Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

Never, I repeat, NEVER relate H&A to your life.

No one is as unlucky and has a life anything like the people of the bay.

You have nothing to worry about.

And anyway, if your boyfriend is gay, so what? lol. If you think he's gay, then maybe you should get out of the relationship, but if you don't, then there's no harm done. It's not like you're going to have babies or anything, you're just going out and having fun. Most boys don't realise they're gay until they're older, so he won't know any different.

Don't fret. Just enjoy. :)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Me, as my usual self rushing into things asked my BF if he was gay. He laughed in my face and said where on earth do I get such stupid ideas into my head. He hates the guy thats gay and I don't blame him. Long story... I don't have nough time to tell you now. I got a kiss :wub: just to reassure me :wub:

LMAO!

I can't believe you did that.

I'm laughing.

So much!

Sorry! God your poor boyfriend.. lol. I just call mine gay. I don't ask. :P

I'm really horrible to mine actually.. I call him a girl and tell him I hate him... it's amazing we've lasted so long. lol. He's only with me because I'm short... it makes him feel superior I think. :P

Lol!

I'm not as mean as I sound... though I do love to buy milk just because I know he hates it. (I asked him to hold it once, and he very nearly took it, until he realised what it was. He jumped back so far.. Priceless moment. lol)

And I keep telling him I've bought him this big cuddly dog because he doesn't want it for Christmas, and he's afraid of Dogs. (But he denies it..)

And I do tell him I don't like him.. all the time.

And I call him a girl whenever he does anything remotely sweet...

And because he's taller than me (like everyone is) I call him my Lanky Manky boyfriend.

Don't ask why he hasn't ditched me yet.. it's a mystery to me! lol

Archived