Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

:P LOL.

Nicole, that's really mean, but so hilarious!

People egt really weird when they're inlove :huh::blink:

And, yes, you're correct, never had a relationship! :P

Crushes are as far as us 11 yr olds get. Whenever someone asks me who I like, I deny all questions. Not anyone right now. I used to like one guy, but after sitting next to him three times, he turned out to be a real jerk (although when he as nice I think he liked me....) :P

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.

Yea, I think it is a way of showing affection. I explained to my boyfriend that it's thanks to my evil ways that we lasted so long.

Because if I said "I really like you" or compliment him as many times as I insult him, then I would have been weird and clingy, so he would have dumped me. lol. A bit of evilness helps. :)

Ok here's mine me and my ex at the moment have been out a total of 5 limes the last 2 yrs we just can't stay together but can't stay apart omg it annoys the hell out of me we break up nd I say i'm never going there again and a month later wouldn't you know it back together god boys are so frustrating.

Does anyone else miss primary school when you were rebellious to play catch and kiss or the boys would chase the girls to gove the cooties.

It's really funny, I remember when I was 7 we played kiss chase(my class) and the boys were on and all the girls got kissed in like 5 minutes. We got kisses on our cheeks... I ahve no advice either. Kat can come, she's the relationship expert :P

EDIT: I read your post summer_bay_rules first and you said we've been out 5 limes. it took me ages to figure out that it meant 5 times...

You guys really do have no idea...I've just showed my best mate Stu that relationship expert post and he's sat on my bed wetting himself laughing. He wants to know how I can be a relationship expert when I can't stay in a relationship myself. Nor can he for that matter but he has a COMMITMENT problem and needs to stop sleeping around if he wants a girlfriend! Now he's beating me over the head with pillows... :P Seriously though I'm no expert and he's nodding here next to me, I don't know why everyone thinks I am...I should stop coming in this thread but I'm not gona...it makes me feel young again!

Sam, it's a fact of life that you're generally attracted to people who are bad for you (hence why my bastard womanising mate still gets women :P )...but anyway it sounds like you and your boyfriend have been together for a while. Obviously you have a pretty deep connection and feel a lot for each other. If you're forever breaking up over petty things then maybe you need to address the way you behave towards each other and whether or not you're splitting up too easily rather than trying to work through things. If that's not the case and the break ups are over bigger issues then I'm of the general opinion that it it keeps failing then it'll always keep failing. The problem is that you're both in the habit of being with each other and no matter how destructive the relationship is, you stay in it because you're used to each other and you still have feelings for each other. Hence why even though you know it's bad for you you'll still keep going back. If the latter's the case you only have two options, you can keep going the way you are but I'd seriously doubt that your relationship will ever change or you can split up and focus every ounce of your willpower into staying away for good. That's really, really difficult to do, you might have to break all ties with him in order to achieve it and you have to really want to do it. Only when you do that can you start getting over him and you'll no longer be attracted to each other. It depends what you want from this relationship, what the relationship is like, whether the pain of your break-ups is worth it when you're together etc and only you know that.

I always wish I was back in school playing kiss chase when everything was so easy...some great memories.

And if you listen to anything she says you must be desperate - Stu.

Heeey...I just realised Stu posted in here, last time I make him food and leave my computer running, he can cook me dinner from now on or take me out :wink: He's right though, I think I just use big words and baffle people into thinking I know what I'm talking about. :P

Archived