Perfect Rainbow (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

-ParaisGal-

^^

What she said. And please dont let Martha's thing be something like she's pregnant 'cause then Jack wont tell her and she'll never know and then they wont get back together and then i'll cry. Ok im getting ahead of myself, but you better not make her pregnant. Great couple of chapters though. Jack is so cute, picking out the best outfit to wear. Jack and Marthas relationship in this fic is like Will and Graces, in the tv show, except that Jack isnt gay :lol: But they like do everything together and yeh. Martha is so sweet in that she didnt care what Carl said, she just wanted to see Jack. Cant wait for more

Please update soon :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, let me guess..*puts finger on lips*

Ahh! She's pregnant to Carl?!

Have I guessed right?! I damn well better not have.

Oh, almost forgot, unlike those other two, I believe in complimenting an author to make them update...brilliant chapters.

I am officially hooked. Oh...on this fic! :D

Edited by xAnniex

I knew she was pregnant. OMG but its even better 'cause the baby could be Jacks. I cant believe Jack and Martha slept together while she is engaged to Carl, not that im complaining or anything, that just makes the story even better :lol: Great chapter. Lets just all hope that this baby is Jacks :D

Please update soon :)