Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he was trying to crack a joke, but when that's how you feel, it hurts, I know.

I'm not really alone either - T's here, but playing a video game. He seems to be relieved that we're not going out tonight - complains that he's getting older, and I can't convince him that we should go out, as I have no friends we could be with. The only girl I know constantly claiming to be my friend is having a dinner party/social gathering and we're not invited.

I hate it when that happens. I read a message on one of my "friends" myspace pages earlier. It turns out she's having a party, not that she let me know that. I don't really have that many close friends though, but i guess it's partly my own fault for being so closed-off with people.

xx

I guess we are all alone together. :P If that makes sense...

Mum is here, Dad has wandered off to the pub... I guess so much has happened this year that we don't feel up to celebrating. I can't really go mad and celebrate, due to health reasons and my parents are just annoyed with life, I think.

Ah sure, I hope 2007 is better for all of us!

Tell me about it! It's not that I don't know people, but I don't know them enough for them to invite me or even ask if I'd like for us to do something together. I'm more than welcome to join, though, if she gets something out of it - like when she needs me to help her take her cats to the vet.

Archived