Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this site, just because if you're no good at talking with people face-to-face about your emotions (like me) then it's great to actually be able to talk to people. I was chatting with my connexions adviser the other day about "life-stuff" and she said she was glad i was able to talk to people - even if i had never met them lol xxx

Connexions is just a place where you can talk to people, or ask advice. Anything really. They either have centres or the website ~Here~ where you can talk to an adviser online. You don't have to give your real name or anything, so it's great.

They just really listen xx

Cal: I think you're right, it isn't good to bottle stuff up, it just depends on whether you can find people that you trust, to be able to talk to x

Connexions is the place that gave me a chance of education. It is where I go Wednesdays and Friday mornings.

They seriously rock!

And next year, I promise that if I win the lotto, I will pay for a few of you to come to the UK and we will spend New Years Eve painting the town red. What do ya say? :lol:

Archived