Support Group

Dan F

I was 14 when I actually had her but yeah, 13 when she was conceived. Stupid is probably a better word than strong, lol .. but hey, wouldn't change it now! :)

Maybe you should warn your friend about this guy? I know you say she knows .. and if she's adamant on still being with him then there's not much more you can do except be there for her if and when things go wrong.

The fact that you've already beaten anorexia means that your a strong person, I can't imagine that it's an easy thing to do. Hold on in there and you'll be ok. :)

I really do think you should tell your parents about the pains though, there could be a really simple explanation for it that, with their help, could get sorted straight away, you know?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my other Friends, who moved to England not that long ago, is Friends with his Sister and when she was doing Homework with her, she saw him getting really angry and almost Slapping his Gf.

That's horrible!

Aw, Kat, you must be so stuck!

But, if she trusts you as a friend, she'll most likely at least LISTEN to you, correct?

I hope so.

It's great that yopu care about her though, Kat. A lot of people would see the signs, and ignore them, bnecause they are too lazy to get involved and help a friend, so they abandon her, but you go out of your way to try and keep your friend safe. I hope Sara appreciates that!

Pity there aren't more people like you in our world *Thinks bitterly of some people in grade...*

Anyway, hope it all goes well!

I know this is a really stupid thing, and I dont know if this is the right place but I need somewhere

I've been crying for the past half an hour. Its only just hit me, that 3 hours ago, my cousin left for England for a whole entire year. I went to the airport with her but I didnt get to tell her how much I would miss her...which is alot.

Early last year, I got into a depressed mood, trying to kill myself. She was there every minute of the day.

This year, if anything happens she wont.

I know I have my parents, but Kates 18 and she supports me through everything, like when my Grandfather died.

I just know that becuase shes not here this year, i'm going to have a mental breakdown.

I know this sounds extremly stupid, but when you have a cousin as nice and gorjuz as Kate, its hard to live without her, knowing shes over the other side of the world

I used to talk to her everyday, even during her HSC becuase thats how much help I needed.

Now i'll barley be able to talk to her.

I have a bad feeling shes going to come back a compltley diffrent person, I mean it is for 1 year.

Sorry if this post has many spelling mistakes, but I can hardly see what i'm typing.

I know this is a really stupid thing, and I dont know if this is the right place but I need somewhere

I've been crying for the past half an hour. Its only just hit me, that 3 hours ago, my cousin left for England for a whole entire year. I went to the airport with her but I didnt get to tell her how much I would miss her...which is alot.

Early last year, I got into a depressed mood, trying to kill myself. She was there every minute of the day.

This year, if anything happens she wont.

I know I have my parents, but Kates 18 and she supports me through everything, like when my Grandfather died.

I just know that becuase shes not here this year, i'm going to have a mental breakdown.

I know this sounds extremly stupid, but when you have a cousin as nice and gorjuz as Kate, its hard to live without her, knowing shes over the other side of the world

I used to talk to her everyday, even during her HSC becuase thats how much help I needed.

Now i'll barley be able to talk to her.

I have a bad feeling shes going to come back a compltley diffrent person, I mean it is for 1 year.

Sorry if this post has many spelling mistakes, but I can hardly see what i'm typing.

I'm sure no matter how much your cousin changes, she'll still be the same cousin that left. You'll still be able to talk to her, and I'm sure either she will go back home on holiday for a few days/weeks, or you will visit her during your holidays. I'm sure if you just tell her your feelings she'll listen and try not to change that much. Hope that helps a bit.

Archived