Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tyed it last week but ssomeone found me in time.

I'm gonan try it tomorrow, but i'll be online for the last time in the morinng.

Thats righ.t i'm gonan kill myself.

I'm sick of loosing friends like Paris, Belle and more.

Nice knowing you all

Love xx

Rosey.

I sent you a long PM when you were considering this last time.

I think you know that killing yourself isn't the answer, for a start its really selfish on those people who do care about you. Then theres the fact that next week your friends will have made up with you and you'll have ended your life for nothing.

This isn't the way to go about re-gaining friends, it tends to come across as attention seeking. Have you tried talking to these people and maybe appologising for whatever happened that upset them?

If you're seriously depressed than theres a number of techniques you can use, see the support thread for advice on them or my last PM.

Co-incidentally thats where this thread should be, not on the public forum.

Rosey I don't care what happened. Please don't do this alright? I don't care about what you did, what you said. Please, I forgive you, just please don't do this.

And this made me realise just how much you do mean to me Rosey.

Please STAY STRONG and don't do this!

Paris.

Falling out with friends is not an excuse to kill yourself. You are young and you are ****ing intelligent.

Who cares about friends!

They are not important. You are.

That is very true.

Rosey, I really hope you don't go through with this.

It doesn't matter about these sort of things, it's not a reason to kill yourself. You can always sort these things out, but when you kill yourself, you aint fixing anything for anyone. Especially yourself.

Rosey, what Skykat said.

I already blame myself for continuing that stupid stupid argument. Please just don't go through with this, I'm begging you. I feel bad enough already. Let's just put this argument aside. The people you mentioned to me WON'T hate you. I don't hate you.

Please, don't go through with this. You're special and unique, and please, don't do this.

Paris.

Archived