Support Group

Dan F

Rosey, people fall out with friends all the time. Its not a reason to do this. You may think your the one who feels bad, but if you do this, youll just be hurting everyone else, and trust me, i know. Dont put others through this, work out the problem and get your lfie back on track

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosey you cant do this! Think about all the people who love you and if someone kill them self its the family and friends who have to take all the pain!

And if you fight much with these people you should just get some new friends. Im shure there's many people who would love to be your friend :)

Just dont think like this.

I tyed it last week but ssomeone found me in time.

I'm gonan try it tomorrow, but i'll be online for the last time in the morinng.

Thats righ.t i'm gonan kill myself.

I'm sick of loosing friends like Paris, Belle and more.

Nice knowing you all

Love xx

I wasn't going to reply to this post, but I can't help but wonder why, if you were found in time. last week, you are not in a psychiatric hospital?

Rosey, falling out with friends is not a reason to take your own life. It might feel like the end of the world, but do you really think it will always be this way? Things blow over, you just have to give it time and do your best to make it up to anyone you might have upset. Do you really think in twenty years' time when you have a career and a family you'll even remember these people's names?

Wow. I never knew soo many people cared about me. Its kinda amazing actually.

Paris - I'm sorry I made you go through this. I really am. I was the one that continued that stupid arrguement. I hope we can just kind of put it behind us and just live like normal people.

And for all the other people that are angry at me - I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you angry...which I know what it is but i'm not going to go disscussing it.

I shouldnt have made that post in the first place. But I did. I just needed peoples opinions. I've slept on this and I was still thinking about it this morning. But after reading all these posts, i'm not to sure

Its great to know that alot of people care about me. I'm sitting here crying because i've read all these messages.

It really means alot to me. I want you to all know that

Merc - Because I refused to go.

Right now i'm trying to get my life back to normal. Its going to take alot of time and work but I hope i'll have everyones support.

Thankyou.

Archived