The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go there, but no one posts there, as everyone loves Panda now...even the thread starter loves them! There's no one the share my view of Anti-Pandism. :(

You hate Panda? :o Mmm, to make or not to make the anti-JnM thread... or is there one already.

Of course everyone loves Panda :D They are Panda-rific :lol:

I would go there, but no one posts there, as everyone loves Panda now...even the thread starter loves them! There's no one the share my view of Anti-Pandism. :(

Am I missing something? :unsure: I thought you loved Panda :blink:

I adore Panda, but Roccoluver said she would make an Anti-Jack/Martha thread if someone said one more negative comment towards our Panda. :wink:

Now, back to Panda...of course we all love Panda, mwm4life. Welcome to our humble appreciation for their fantastic relationship! :D What's everyone's favourite Panda scene?

Right I,m in for a rant.

Aquamarine you cant make up your mind about wheather you like pand or not.

Roccolover you say people shouldnt come in if they doont like panda,

but we all have our different chractiters that we like and as Peter and Amanda are together we have to live with it.

but it dosent mean we cant vent our feeling,s were are all individuals.

as for makeing a jnm thread go ahead personly I dont like Martha any way,

my rant over for now.

Right I,m in for a rant.

Aquamarine you cant make up your mind about wheather you like pand or not.

Roccolover you say people shouldnt come in if they doont like panda,

but we all have our different chractiters that we like and as Peter and Amanda are together we have to live with it.

but it dosent mean we cant vent our feeling,s were are all individuals.

as for makeing a jnm thread go ahead personly I dont like Martha any way,

my rant over for now.

lol, I got ranted at.

sorry, Janice514 (can I just call you Janice?) Aquamarine was been sarcastic (don't yell at my spelling) and I respect people don't like Panda :o but there is a anti Panda thread :( for those people, we come here to show our love, not have people insult our fav. couple, I posted once in the anti panda thread with my pro panda views (very good ones too) and got told to leave, so its only fair you stick to your thread :lol:

I was never serious about that Anti-Panda comment. :wink:

The anti-Panda club, *shudders* that place scares me... :unsure: but anyway the anti-Panda club is a place to share views on Panda hating. So it' only appropriate we have a thread for the very many positive aspects of their relationship. I don't think Jane meant you shouldn't post here at all, as Kat does it all the time...but seeing as she loves Panda deep down, that's fine. :P I think she meant this thread has a purpose of Panda appreciation, so we should stick to that. I think I have made a post or two in that awful Anti-Amanda thread (Those mean people are throwing darts at her! :angry: ), but threads like that aren't for Amanda fans like myself, so I stick to the appreciation thread. :wink:

Archived