Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which character is coming back from the dead?

Find out here.

Saw it coming.

I knew they would bring her back... i'm still happy to hear the news as it wasn't the same without her.

Now they just need to bring back Kellerman and i'll be a really happy bunny! :D

WHOA! NO WAY!!

Um, I'm glad she's coming back and everything but that's a bit unbelievable. I mean, why wouldn't Gretchen kill her? She a total psychotic b***h! Plus, apparently LJ was in the room when it happened. He might have only heard it, i'm not sure, but he must have been able to tell if it was her voice or not and sarah could have said, before the people keeping her prisoners took her out of the room, "ooh LJ! It's not my head they cut off, it was some one else's". Even if the Gretchen had Sara gagged, like I said before, LJ must have been able to tell who's voice it was.....They're gonna need to make it convincing to win me around...but yay she's back!! =]

Find out here.

Saw it coming.

I knew they would bring her back... i'm still happy to hear the news as it wasn't the same without her.

Matt Olmstead, one of the executive producers and writers on the show, reveals: [...] We don't know [if Kellerman is dead.] There's a reason we had that final gunshot in a wide shot, so to speak, so anything's possible on Prison Break.

:D :D

Find out here.

Saw it coming.

Matt Olmstead, one of the executive producers and writers on the show, reveals: [...] We don't know [if Kellerman is dead.] There's a reason we had that final gunshot in a wide shot, so to speak, so anything's possible on Prison Break.

:D

Yay! Yay! Yay! I hope they do eventually! :D:D:D

• 3 months later...

Archived