In need of help?

Guest ~Charlotte~

After looking through like 19 pages I finally found a thread for my post! Yay!

Anyway, one of my male friends (potentially more than that soon? :ph34r:) is turning 18 this week, and we're celebrating on Friday. Basically I SUCK when it comes to gifts, I usually end up with something really boring or cliché, or I end up buying something with someone else, which basically means giving them money and then they think of a gift for me :P So far I've done both, this time, me and some friends are going to buy him a bottle of vodka (the 18 years cliché) and some other random stuff. Anyway, altogether my share will be less that what I planned on spending on his present, so I'm looking for something small (6-12 euros?) but original and good to buy him. I'm going to Oslo tomorrow, so I was planning on looking around for good ideas there, but I'm really blank so any brilliant ideas would be appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the guy have any hobbies? Maybe you can get him a gift that has something to do with one of his hobbies.

One of my friends bought her boyfriend the shirt of his favourite football player because he's obsessed with the game.

I don't know if this will be helpful. :unsure:

Hehe, it is kinda helpful, the only problem is that he doesn't really have that many hobbies :P He plays racketball and poker (it's like a poker-birthday-party, and I can't play poker! :lol:) and other than that he's well... he's more geeky really, he likes watching Heroes (he has all the seasons, I've already checked that option) :P But thanks anyway :)

Seriously, I HATE buying presents!

Oh thank God I'm not the only one :P I find it hard buying presents for girls as well, unless it's like my closest friends :P

Anyway, thanks for helping me out, I'll be on lookout for anything remotely related to Heroes in Oslo tomorrow :P

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

On microsoft word whenever I paste or import a picture/photo it won't let me set the layout to 'square' or anything.. I tried going format picture and change it but it won't let me.. all the options are grey.. Would it be something wrong with microsoft word?? Should I get a new version??

Buying the right present is so difficult. There must be something Heroes related out there, seeing it is so popular. What about a Heroes T shirt or poster ? Isn't there a video game ? Video games or DVDs usually make good gifts.

Thanks! I've been looking through like a billion stores in Oslo today, but I couldn't find anything... So I don't know.. :/

Buying the right present is so difficult. There must be something Heroes related out there, seeing it is so popular. What about a Heroes T shirt or poster ? Isn't there a video game ? Video games or DVDs usually make good gifts.

Thanks! I've been looking through like a billion stores in Oslo today, but I couldn't find anything... So I don't know.. :/

Sorry to hear you could not find anything. You could always try ebay, I know I have seen T shirts and posters of Heroes there but I guess if you need to have it soon that won't work either.

Archived