In need of help?

Guest ~Charlotte~

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HELD MY SHIFT KEY DOWN TOO LONG AND IT CHANGED EVERYTHING TO CAPITALS AND SUCH> IT"S NOT STUCK< IT"S SOME SORT OF RANDOM KEY COMMAND THAT HAS NO POSSIBLE PRACTICAL USE IN ANY SITUATION AND IT"S HAPPENED BEFORE BUT I CAN"T REMEMBER HOW TO FIX IT> HELP! :(

that's actually happened to me once and I could not fix it for the life of me. It's this bull**** called "sticky keys" but it has no real purpose except to **** you off. Computers are so friggin gay. After beating the living crap outta my retarded computer, I changed the keyboard and that solved it.

Try resetting the comp, or unplug the keyboard and then plug it back in.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question about Region 1 DVDs. How can I know if they work on my laptop? :unsure:

They don't work on our DVD player. They stopped releasing the Region 2 DVDs I'm looking for in Belgium (and in France) and I've never even seen them in the UK (which is weird btw). <_<

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Thanks again Suzanne. :D

No, unfortunately it's not multizone. We already asked someone to check for us (we're all a bit clueless about that kind of thing) but they couldn't find anything. I'll buy my own DVD player someday and it'll be a muti zone one. :P

Archived