Liska's graphics

Guest Liska

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you have been busy!

The Sally and Pippa sigs are very cute :wub:. The text on the first one makes me laugh and it works really well with the expression on Pippa's face. I like the cropping on the avatar too, its very original...which is great!

You have done an excellent job with the colouring on the Mattie avatar and the 'on the run' sigs. Its really bright and refreshing. I love the black strip of colour across the first one as well as the bright yellow text with the little slashes, that looks really cool. The text on the second one is really well placed...it looks like it is coming out of the exhaust :lol:.

I'm not too sure about the cropping on the Indi and Rhys av's if i'm honest <_<. It looks a bit overdone, if it was a little less cropped around the sides of their face it would look really great, but it was a really good effort...and it still looks really good though with the colouring :D. My favourites out of the Rhys and Indi sigs would have to be...the second one. The colouring is really unique. I'm not the biggest fan of that background, but that was already there in the original pic :P.

What can I say about your latest post?? They are amazing! I love the b/w square thingys and the second one looks especially good with the simple text and great font. The cropping on the avatars is awesome! Seriously, you have done a super job with cropping those. So good I can't pick a favourite because they are all fantastic!

Really great job on all of those Liska...well done!!

Archived