Liska's graphics

Guest Liska

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'm back from my two weeks holiday. Now I have still 3 weeks vacation until school begins again. So you can expect some updates from me.

So, first this. Thanks Jen, Louisefan and Kirst for their comments. I really appreciate them :)

And second; here is an update. All Indiana Evans/Matilda. The pics are from a photoshoot she did. Look, enjoy and say what you think!

mattiematilda.pngmatildamattie.pngmattie1a.png

Mattie2-1.pngMattie3-1.png

Mattie4-1.pngMattie5-1.png

You won't say it, but there is a difference between the first two avs. It has something to do with the colouring. One of them has a blue colouring. And the other just don't has a colouring. I think it's the second one with the blue colouring.

They are really good Liska. I can see the difference in the first two avs. My fave would be the second, her eyes stand out more. I also like the 5th because it has more contrast than the 4th, however I prefer the 6th over the 7th. The low contrast works for that icon, and I like the cropping.

Hope those comments give you something to go by. :D

They are really good Liska. I can see the difference in the first two avs. My fave would be the second, her eyes stand out more. I also like the 5th because it has more contrast than the 4th, however I prefer the 6th over the 7th. The low contrast works for that icon, and I like the cropping.

Hope those comments give you something to go by. :D

They certainly do :).

Thanks for your comment. Also thanks to Rosey and Louisefan.

Archived