The Request Thread

Guest haelie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to be annoying- but I really need to find the home and away pilot for an assignment- does anyone know where it can be found??

I dont know if it can be gotten in good quality. The one I downloaded from Summer Bay Journal is really bad quality.

sorry to be annoying- but I really need to find the home and away pilot for an assignment- does anyone know where it can be found??

I dont know if it can be gotten in good quality. The one I downloaded from Summer Bay Journal is really bad quality.

Thanks for that- i just downloaded it, but you're right- it's really bad quality. Does anyone else know where I can find the Pilot??

^ You can also find the pilot on the main site (click me). I have no idea if the quality is good or not as I've never downloaded it. :unsure:

If you know someone who owns the Home & Away Romances DVD, you could borrow it as the pilot is one of the features on that DVD.

Otherwise, I would suggest requesting it in the Episode and Clip Requests as you'll have more chances of getting a reply over there seeing that we are in the request thread for screen captures and photos. :)

You have one pip (= little square located under your username) so you're allowed to request a video.

1 pip - 1 request per day; a maximum of 2 per week*

I hope this will help you and you will find it. :)

Hey guys,

does anyone here have any good quality Jesse and Josie screencaps from when they were together? I would love to make some avs with some. I know Emma's uploaded some, but I don't fancy editing the colouring on those because Emma has worked really hard to do her own. Any help would be wonderfully appreaciated. Thankies :D

I have a few from the 2004 finale. I'll post them; they're not great quality though.

A bit late, but thank you, Eli. :wink:

^ You can also find the pilot on the main site (click me). I have no idea if the quality is good or not as I've never downloaded it. :unsure:

If you know someone who owns the Home & Away Romances DVD, you could borrow it as the pilot is one of the features on that DVD.

Otherwise, I would suggest requesting it in the Episode and Clip Requests as you'll have more chances of getting a reply over there seeing that we are in the request thread for screen captures and photos. :)

You have one pip (= little square located under your username) so you're allowed to request a video.

1 pip - 1 request per day; a maximum of 2 per week*

I hope this will help you and you will find it. :)

Thankyou so much for that!!

Archived