The Request Thread

Guest haelie

Sarah what happened in the episode, I think I might have it.

Reilly, I have ep 4210 but I may take a day or two getting the caps up, my net is being a total ass this month.

If I remember correctly, its the episode when Geoff and Claudia 'got' together and Nicole saw them kissing at school.

I'll try and find the episode number :)

EDIT: 4840 :)

EDIT Again: Yes Barbara thats the one :)

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Would anyone be able to screencap some of Aden from this weeks episodes, from Mondays, 4846 - and from Fridays episode, 4850

Can someone do the Aden and Belle screencaps from Fridays episode, aswell, both of these will be much appriciated :D

Sarah what happened in the episode, I think I might have it.

Reilly, I have ep 4210 but I may take a day or two getting the caps up, my net is being a total ass this month.

If I remember correctly, its the episode when Geoff and Claudia 'got' together and Nicole saw them kissing at school.

I'll try and find the episode number :)

EDIT: 4840 :)

EDIT Again: Yes Barbara thats the one :)

Katie posted some. I posted some more in the Nicole & Geoff thread and in the Geoff & Claudia thread. :)

Hey,

Would anyone be able to screencap some of Aden from this weeks episodes, from Mondays, 4846 - and from Fridays episode, 4850

Can someone do the Aden and Belle screencaps from Fridays episode, aswell, both of these will be much appriciated :D

Zoe, I've just posted caps of Aden from Monday's episode. I'll do Friday's later if no one else has done :)

Hey,

Zoe, I've just posted caps of Aden from Monday's episode. I'll do Friday's later if no one else has done :)

Thanks for them Laura :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived