Brothers & Sisters

Guest princess_in_pink

LOVE this show! i just got season 1 on dvd cause i never saw it , and i am amazed over how much this show can make me laugh.

My favourite is by far Kevin, he and Scotty are the most awesome couple ever! i always feel weird watching episodes when Kevin is with Chad or Jason, it just dosent seem right

of the other walkers my second favourite would be Kitty , then Sarah then Justin. but then again i love most of them

i am so looking forward to season 4 .

apparently Kevin and Scotty will try for a baby . awww

Yeah I am really looking forward to season 4 as well.

Season 3 was by far the best season I think . I have to agree with you Holden about how funny the show is , I always always laugh all through the episodes , I think Sarah is one of the funniest. My favourite scene from season 3 was when everyone was in the Walkers kitchen talking about how they would tell Nora they were going away for Thanksgiving which ended with Sarah throwing the potatoes ate everyone . The funniest part was "No Sarah , I bruise , I bruise easily remember Sarah. OW" :lol:

I heard that Kevin and Scotty are going to try and have

a baby which I think is really nice.

Some of the scenes in season 3 with Kevin and Elizabeth - his biological daughter . I would love for Kevin to see her a bit in season 4.

Was really sad at the end of season 3 when

Kitty ran after Robert

but she was too late :(

. I have to say though I loved the ending with everyone singing on the bus :)

Roll on Season 4 :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

OK I am getting beyond annoyed because I really can't find an answer as to when season 4 starts on More4!

It had started this time last year but I can't see it in the listings and I've searched the web and cant find anything :(

I really hope it comes on sooon !

I can't wait to see the new season either even though I know what's been happening (I'm awful with spoilers, I can't keep myself away from them). Did you try e-mailing the TV Network?

:D I just found out !!

It will return to UK screens at 9 pm on More4 on the 21st of January :D

I love this show too. They have humour and drama.

My favourite is Tommy. But pity he is not a main cast member anymore.

Actually he returns in Season 4 !! I think Julia's made an appearance as well

:D I don't know how much Tommy will feature in season 4 but I do know that he is there for some of it.

I love this show too. They have humour and drama.

My favourite is Tommy. But pity he is not a main cast member anymore.

Actually he returns in Season 4 !! I think Julia's made an appearance as well

:D I don't know how much Tommy will feature in season 4 but I do know that he is there for some of it.

I know, but i wish it would be fulltime.

• 4 weeks later...

I only started watching occasionally during Season 3..then just recently became obsessed. I started watching from the beginning and Season 1 is really what it's all about. Justin may be the perfect man. But then again Rachel Griffiths..I'd switch. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived