Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I hear somebody say cat!?

We move like caged tigers, oh we couldn't get closer than this. The way we talk the way we stalk the way we move the way we kiss. We slip through the streets while everyone sleeps getting bigger and sleeker and wilder and brighter. We bite and scratch and scream all night. Let's go and throw all the songs we know into the sea, you and me all the years and no one heard. I'll show you in spring it's a tretcherous thing we miss you, hiss the love catssssss... We miss you, hiss the love catssssssss.... We miss you, hiss... badadadadadadadaaadadadadadadada.... badadadadadadaaadadadadadada... So wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pretty... oh you know that I'd do anything for you... We should have each other for dinner, huh? We should have each other with cream...

... aaaand so on.

You're sweet like chocolate boy... You're sweet like chocolate, ohoh... You're sweet like chocolate boy... You're sweet like chooocolate, oh!

Sweet like -

Badadadada ba da badadadada ba da badadadada ba da badadadada...

Oh no! Oh no! You've got it all wrong! You think you're chocolate but you're chewing gum! Oh no! Oh no! A slip of the tonge! You think you're chocolate when you're chewing gum!

I don't want to settle down, I just want to have fun... I don't want settle down, I just want to chew gum...

Coka-cola... C-o-l-a, cooolllaaaa... C-c-c-cooollllaaaaa...

Great, now I want Cheetos. I don't know any songs about cheetos. Do I?

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you. By now you should have somehow realised what you've got to do. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now... And all the roads that lead you there are blinding. And all the lights that light the way are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how...

And maybe... you're gonna be the one that saves me... And afterall... you're my wonderwall...

Today was gonna be the day but they'll never throw it back to you. By now you should have somehow realised what you're not to do. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...

Because maybe... you're gonna be the one that saves me... And after alll... you're my wonder wall....

Now the drugs don't work, they just make you worse, but I... know I'll see your face again...

Archived