Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tossing... Turning... Dreaming about HP7 release... But... can't... get to... store! It's a nightmare!!

Wakes up!!

AH! :o

Finds a note under the thin, lumpy pillow...

Hey, what's this...?

Reads...

'This is Big Brother. Emmasi, since you cannot get to a bookstore to buy Harry Potter, Big Brother (who is all-knowing) has decided to tell you what happens. Sirius doesn't come back from the dead, Remus marries Tonks, Draco is sacrificed to the Dark Lord as an offering from Lucius, and Harry dies during the final battle.

That is all.'

:mellow:

Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Wakes up again.

Hey, what the...? Oh... it was all a dream... ... but I still can't read HP7!

Sobs inconsolably...

O/T:You can't read HP7? Why ever not?

My father and I qued up for an hour at midnight in Asda to get it... and I don't even read Harry Potter. It was for my sister! I read the back though, and I'm all :o-ing.

Oh, and we have 4 books... I bought two (one for sis and one for Mum's friend) and then turned to see my Dad buying two more. (Maximum 2 books each) When my mum asked him why he got 4 books he replied "I didn't que up for a f**king hour to get 1 book."

He's so pleasent. lol.

-----

I'm off to bed. Night all!

*Decides to get,can't get to sleep.Heads to kitchen for a drink.Goes out to sit in the garden*

Big Brother,this house is sooooo boring.There's never anyone around!

*Shouts over to slave house to find out if there's anyone there*

Archived