Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gets a sudden chill as if something horrible is going down...

Wait, that could be just from sitting against the fridge...

Gets up and returns to the embrace of the relatively warm bed. With the Cheetos. And the Pepsi. And... yes, a smidge of chocolate. There's still heaps in the fridge... And some bread to even it all out. Lovely.

Proceeds to get crums and sticky chocolate all over the sheets.

Hm. I should switch these with someone elses... Too bad everyone eles bed sheets are in use :rolleyes:

Finishes the book in record time - speed reading really works! - but is left with a sour, bitter, foul, disgusting, evil, putrid, vile taste in her mouth...

Glares heatedly at the book, stomps to the door of the house and starts ripping pages from it furiously.

I'm sorry BB! I know you didn't want anymore talk of this - this TRAVESTY of a JOKE of a publication, but this NEEDS to be said!!!!!

*Deep shuddering breath* - HOW CAN REMUS MARRY THAT SKANK TONKS, EVEN AFTER SIRIUS SPECIFICALLY DENIED THEM HIS APPROVAL AT THE SEYANCE!?!? HOW!!?!?! And those vows... LIES I call them! "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you Nymphomaniac - I mean, Nymphodora... You are my one and only true love, my world, and I've never had eyes for anyone else, ever... ESPECIALLY not Sirius... God I hated that guy."

LIIIIIIEEEEEEES!!!!! >_<

Hurls the tattered remains of the hard covered book across the yard... accidentally breaks a window of the Master's house...

Uh oh.

Flees!

Listens carefully from under the bed... Doesn't hear anyone swearing about damages, or screaming from broken glass in their feet... Assumes that everyone slept through the... incident... and no one will ever know who did it... heh heh heh...

... Stays under bed, just in case...

Hears screaming from the other house. And Lynd cursing like a sailor...

Scurries under another bed, further from the door... Puts hand in something wet...

Oh, GROSS!! Kirst, you could have cleaned up your mess from the other night!!

Wait, that wouldn't still be wet... Oh, I've put my hand in... Sticky Goo... ew... Sorry Mr. Sticky Goo... Oh, will you protect me from Lynd?? Gooood Mr. Sticky Goo... my unholy minion of the... um... day.

Strokes Mr. Sticky Goo. Regrettebly...

Archived