Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

This is Big Brother. Earlier today, Chris and Kat were set a secret task. The reward for the passing this task was a luxury hamper and an indoor toilet. They passed the task.

However, Jade broke the rules and entered into the masters compound without permission. Therefore Big Brother will only be supplying you with a luxury hamper, and not an indoor toilet.

Ahh right, about that... :P Sorry guys.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, I knew that would happen. I was trying to shoo you away, but of course you needed to be with me. I understand.

Screams and covers his ears from the Harry Potter spoilers that keep floating about this place!

I haven't had time to read it yet. I don't want to know the whole thing from the other contestants! :P

Grabs some food from the luxuary hamper. Scoffs some, but throws a scone or two at Kat.

Hides under the bed, and after discovering Mr Sticky Goo (guess his furryness wore off?) glows in the dark, begins to read the copy of HP he stole off emmasi.

Wakes up after a long deep sleep. Notices whipped cream on himself

Ewwww. Who did this??

Oh well at least I got an excuse to go and have a nice shower

Heads to the bathroom

So I see I have been nominated, hopefully I won't be leaving!! :(

Hehe, I knew that would happen. I was trying to shoo you away, but of course you needed to be with me. I understand.

Riggghhht and that's why you ordered someone to go and steal my underwear! That's really what I call 'shooing away'. <_<

And, you seem to have this false belief that I 'need' to be around you. You must be confused.

Pats Chris' head. It's ok, you'll realise you're wrong one day.

Mmmmm Nah we should just leave them alone!!

I kept hearing noises last night. I wasn't sure if it was someone playing with themselves or somebody mucking around too much. :lol::P

Sorry for the rudeness but I was asleep so I'm not thinking straight! :P

Archived