Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I was SO thinking that :blink:

Heck, the way this is going, I'm starting to think I should move to England! :D

So Kade, innocently licks Andy's blood off the knife, what took you so long to get here :huh:?

Well I was just busy with weddings. Then I remembered I signed up for Big Brother. That and my plane was late. But it's nice to see you emmasi! I just hope I stay around for quite some time...........and by saying that I don't mean by getting evicted. Looks at emmasi :unsure: .....and then runs!!!!

Mostly you taste like metal... That could be the knife though :P. Either way, I like it... Man of steel, you... :wink:

Kade, I hope we haven't scared you away already...? There's so much more fun to be had... I'm sure I can speak for Andy when I say that we'd be more than happy for you to join us. Andy brought lube and "candy" :wink:

Mostly you taste like metal... That could be the knife though :P. Either way, I like it... Man of steel, you... :wink:

Kade, I hope we haven't scared you away already...? There's so much more fun to be had... I'm sure I can speak for Andy when I say that we'd be more than happy for you to join us. Andy brought lube and "candy" :wink:

I'm not going to be scared. I doubt you'd use that knife on me! :P And I'm here to have fun! But.when does it start? :P

Archived