Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Spots Luce & runs over & gives her a huge hug!*

Hiiiiiiii Luce! I'm back & it's great! It was so awful over there,smelly & lousy! It's soooo good to see you! :) Big Brother is not restocking the minibars as I got caught with my hidden stash so I do apologize! What do you think of the task? We are supposed to come up with a musical & give each other parts. Any ideas?

*Thinking this is never going to work*

Basically I was thinking about the music greece but don't have greece sountracks have completely different songs to each character

For example

I was going to be "Chanelle" and I need a partner called "Scott"

They can basically be in love and sing a song about the time in the house....

Here is what I have so far for my solo

Come on masters lets party!!

We get all the luxuries and the slaves get crappy old bog roll!

You should see Chris and Dan at night because they’re on a roll!

Big Bro is keen but why the hell is he so mean!

One thing I do is keep the pool clean

I am a Barbie girl in a Barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation

I am a Barbie girl in a Barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation

I sit and drink but if I get bored I know one of the slaves have a condom spare.

But then again the other masters may glare

I don’t know is what I’m feeling lust?

I look deep into his eyes and I just feel myself fall in love!

And everyone else can have their own storyline aswell!

I know it's crap but this is my only idea LOL

Anyone else think of any???

Si has spent the evening in the smoking area trying to come up with ingenious ideas for the task. Unfortunately, he hasn't come up with much, and has smoked his way through 20 fags in the process.

Wakes up... Finds Kade gone...

Oh, and I never got the chance to tell him that my filthy side is only hiding below a very shallow facade of socially acceptable behaviour :(

Oh well...

So... a musical task is it? We'll first be needing a storyline... I heard something about a H&A theme? That's doable :) I'm unclear about whether we're supposed to do this as a whole group, or if we're supposed to do two different plays, one from each house. If we're supposed to do it together, perhaps BB could organise a planning party in the Masters house with many drinks and foodstuffs for all?

EDIT: Reread the task. Two seperate teams... Dang, no party.

How many roles do we need?

emmasi

Si-Co

Liz

Dean

Dan

Chris J

Nicole

Kirst

Jade

Is that everyone :unsure:? If so, that's at least nine roles... And if we are basing this around H&A... well, I want Robbie and Kim to be in it, obviously :P. The actual story should be full of love, lust, betrayal and heartache, with just a little evil and death thrown in for good measure. That said, I think Angie would be a good addition, and where there's Angie, Robbie, and Kim, there should be Tasha...

But of course, this is a musical. How about everyone say a song they like to fit a character they want in the play and then we'll try to work it all in? :)

Archived