Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Heads into lounge looking for other housemates*

Hi peeps I'm back! Is there anyone around? I'm sorry that I haven't been about but I've been having big technical problems! I know we have probably failed the task but I did come up with a solo song! :)

*To the tune of YMCA*

Welcome to the Big Brother House,

There's housemates bigger than your nan's blouse.

So come on get on back to the bay,

Where you'll find you'll have a good time.

*Chorus*

It's fun to stay at the Big Brother House,

It's fun to stay at the big brother House.

Passing tasks feel so good,

Fail them means no luxury food,

So it's rice & chickpeas for the rest of the week.

So now then are you listening to me?

You'll have great fun & some good company.

But be careful if you're nominated,

You could find yourself evicted.

*Chorus*

It's fun to stay at the Big Brother House,

It's fun to stay at the big brother House.

Some housemates are pretty cool dudes,

Some are so bitchy & rude.

But thats what it's all about.

*Repeat chorus to fade*

This is Big Brother.

Big Brother has several announcements that need to be made.

Big Brother is very irate. This will result in consequences.

Big Brother has decided upon a triple eviction. Kade Kempson, -Kirst- and Drew, you have been evicted. You have 30 minutes to say your goodbyes and then leave the house immediately.

Housemates have 24 hours from now to submit their next round of nominations.

You have all failed the task abysmally. Although people such as Lilone and Dan submitted very passable songs, barely anyone else put in any effort at all, you had no storylines and showed no effort of working as a team. Therefore Big Brother has cancelled all rewards and has decided to whip you into shape.

From now onwards, you will be living in the Masters House, which is now known as the ‘Big Brother Boot Camp’. The secret room has been turned into a gymnasium, all luxury food has been replaced with healthy salads and the mini-bars have been taken away – nice, healthy refreshing tap water is what you’ll be given. Slaves are welcome to bring over their water filter.

Big Brother expects housemates to work hard at getting into shape and will be keeping a close eye. You will be joined by a personal trainer at a later date.

Big Brother suggests you try and appease me over the next couple of days, or else the regime will become increasingly more tough.

This is Big Brother.

Big Brother has several announcements that need to be made.

Big Brother is very irate. This will result in consequences.

Big Brother has decided upon a triple eviction. Kade Kempson, -Kirst- and Drew, you have been evicted. You have 30 minutes to say your goodbyes and then leave the house immediately.

Housemates have 24 hours from now to submit their next round of nominations.

You have all failed the task abysmally. Although people such as Lilone and Dan submitted very passable songs, barely anyone else put in any effort at all, you had no storylines and showed no effort of working as a team. Therefore Big Brother has cancelled all rewards and has decided to whip you into shape.

From now onwards, you will be living in the Masters House, which is now known as the ‘Big Brother Boot Camp’. The secret room has been turned into a gymnasium, all luxury food has been replaced with healthy salads and the mini-bars have been taken away – nice, healthy refreshing tap water is what you’ll be given. Slaves are welcome to bring over their water filter.

Big Brother expects housemates to work hard at getting into shape and will be keeping a close eye. You will be joined by a personal trainer at a later date.

Big Brother suggests you try and appease me over the next couple of days, or else the regime will become increasingly more tough.

*Looks surprised as she thought her song was very good & thought that BB would like it as well :o *

At last this game is getting interesting! Bring it on Big Brother! I'm no scared of anything that you can dish out! :P By the way Big Bro,what was wrong with my song? Even though I've had technical problems with my pc at least I still submitted a song!

Archived