Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be surpised the amount of uses these people can find for magic...

The beauty of it is, they're characters from a book. There's no definite on what they should look like. For all you know, Tim Campbell might be playing Remus in this scenario... What do you think, does he seem like the closet werewolf type...?

Well... we've learned that he's not opposed to sham marriages with women... :unsure:

Meanwhile...

Cracking one eye open, Harry gasped. Beside his bed stood (the wolf) Moony, head tilted to the side, amber eyes fixed on him, tail high and wagging furiously.

"Um..." said Harry, not sure if he should say anything at all or just pretend he didn't just **** while his former professor in disguise had obviously been watching him.

But before Harry could make a decision about how to act, Moony pushed his head under the covers, and then there was something warm and wet stroking across his softening *****.

"Oh god," Harry gasped, because while he knew this wasn't right, it didn't feel at all wrong. Moony swept his tongue across Harry's belly, lapping up Harry's release, cold nose tickling the soft skin between his thighs and ***.

Harry spasmed, hands reaching down to push Moony's head away, but only managing to curl around the soft ears. "Moo -- Professor Lu -- holy... I don't... gods."

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this :lol:. It actually gets quite sexy once the wolf goes away, lol. But for the record, I do NOT find this hot! I just find it hilarious :lol:

There's a good one with the Giant Squid too, lol...

Archived