Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Grevina

So the awfully harsh BB has kicked out Kade, Kirst and Drew ... :o

What can they tell us.... tune in her to find out as they spill their darkest secrets to us.. :ph34r:

How do you feel about this round of evictions?

Is BB schizophrenic or bi polar?

Does it really stink in there, or is it just Si's socks?

Is Chris J as big as he thinks he is?

Is emmasi a werewolf?

Will Lil pine away to nothing without Drew?

Who is the biggest tart.. Dan, Chris J, or Si?

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

Can I have your autographs? :P (it's for my Mum and My Gran, and the little boy next door.. :P)

What were the highlights for you?

What did you learn about yourself?

What task would you set for the remaining housemates?

How do you feel about this round of evictions?

Honestly, I'm relieved :P

Is BB schizophrenic or bi polar?

Does it really stink in there, or is it just Si's socks?

Si's socks... I woke up at 7:30 with a horrible stink in my Nose, and realized my eyes were covered with those Socks

Is Chris J as big as he thinks he is?

No :wink: Trust me

Is emmasi a werewolf?

I chose not to reveal her Secret

Will Lil pine away to nothing without Drew?

Yeah, she's quite attached.

Who is the biggest tart.. Dan, Chris J, or Si?

Chris.

Who do you think will win?

Mrs. Squirrely.

Who do you want to win?

Mr. Sticky Goo

Can I have your autographs? (it's for my Mum and My Gran, and the little boy next door.. )

Yeahhh

What were the highlights for you?

Me and Jade in the bathroom...

What did you learn about yourself?

I'm a right bitch

What task would you set for the remaining housemates?

They have to eat Poo

This is Big Brother. Big Brother would like to unveil your brand new housemates – Cal.

However, housemates should be aware that, currently, Cal is no ordinary housemate. Under the Big Brother Boot Camp regime, Cal holds the position of Personal Trainer. Cal has the ability to order you to exercise, and has strict control over your diets – he is able to give and withhold food at will.

Housemates should obey Cal as though he is Big Brother – failure to comply with his instructions will result in punishment. And be aware that Cal must give out these instructions as Big Brother will take action if its felt that housemates are not working hard enough.

Username: -Cal-

First Name: Cal

Hobbies: Art mostly, but reading sometimes keeps me occupied.

How would you/your friends describe your personality? I have friends?! Wow... well, I'm quite shy and I keep to myself a lot. But with a few fake drinks and a handful of moola, I'll do anything for anyone... *adjusts halo*

Why should you be in the BTTB BB house? I think last year summed it up really. I'm always up for a pool party. And I like to stir things when I can. Oh, if there is a baby in the house like last year, I swear I won't give it alcohol this time....

Alright bitches... :P

You must eat and breathe fitness. You must eat lettuce leaves with water. You must NOT drink any fizzy drinks. You don't ever sit down, I don't like couch potatoes. :angry: That's another thing, no potatoes!

I don't want back chatter. If anybody answers me back, I'll confiscate all lettuce from the house and I'll give all of you laxatives.... and enemas if anybody is up for it. :P

Archived