Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

Sorry, I'm here, eating the world's most tasteless doughnuts. (I found them in the kitchen - BB must've forgotten about them).

Shoot - Pauline

Shag - Kirst

Marry - Dan F (Sorry Dan, it was the only choice I had left :P)

Ok, you get moi (Chris J), Si and Drew.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only strawberry flavoured water. Knowing BB, the strawberries used to make it were probably v.v. old, so who knows, maybe they started fermenting and produced some alcohol.

Drinks lots and lots of strawberry juice and tries to get drunk.

So, you'd shag me, 'ey? Moves a little closer to Li and starts to caress her.

BB, you and Nic? That's hard...

Shag - Big Brother (with the amount of anger s/he seems to be directing at us, imagine how passionate the sex would be)

Shoot - Nicole. I can't shag or marry her, she's faaaar too young. So sorry Nic, your age i the death of you.

Marry - You. Why not?

Luce starts blushing as she notices the few centimetres between her and Chris

I think we need to go to the diary room to request some proper drink not some strawberry crap!

Any chance of organising that Shag but adding me inn? :P

Come on, to the Diary Room we go!

Picks Lucy up and carries her to the diary room, stumbling a little and accidentally placing his hand in a rather risque place as he does so.

Big Brother, we want some real drinks! It'll encourage us to exercise more. Maybe not the exercise you originally had in mind, but it's pretty damn good at burning calories.

Gives one last call out to Big Brother, before reluctantly leaving the diary room.

Ok, the pool it is! I'll race you across. Last one across has to... take a bite off Mr Sticky Goo (our pet from the other house).

Archived