Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I'm here to help :P

Actually I wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't stumbled on a similar phrase in HP last night: "Harry came upon them accidentally..." lol. Turns out that book is good for something afterall - fuelling my smut-addled mind! :D

Hey, I noticed that Belle and Paulli have been ejected... (That made me think of another word - had to struggle not to type it...). That sux :( (... And again...)

See ya Paulli. Belle... you were too beautiful for this house :(

It always amazes me that people think I'm serious when I go off on homophobic rants...

- Don't you know that all gay/bi people are criminally insane?

- Is that a joke, or are you serious?

Hello, my name's Emmasi, serial Robbie/Kim shipper; advocate of hot gay werewolf love - HAVE WE MET??? :huh:

I'm steadily on my way to being bi, one of my best friends is bi with another one on the way, a few of my friends on this forum are gay and/or bi... As if I'd seriously say that all of those people, myself included, were criminally insane :rolleyes:...

... Oh. Wait a minute... :unsure:...

I know, I've been in the closet all this time! It was only pashing on with Lynd in here the other night that forced me to come out! Oh the shame! The shame of it all!!

And still, there is that little criminally insane tag which I've realised is all to appropriate to *some* people around here... I wonder if we could turn Lynd... Give her that switchblade next time you see her and see what she does :ph34r:

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Dean since we attempted to... you know... with the drugs and all... :unsure:

You didn't give him a lethal dose did you :o?

Archived