Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

Hears the shower running... Lynd thinks she's gonna wash the dirt off that easy...? :angry:

Pads across the bathroom floor, claws scratching the cold tiles... Pounces on Lynd as she turns to investigate the ominous sound... Growls... :angry:

Pins Lynd to the slippery ground, feeling her squirm... But... is illequipped in a canine state to do much loving to a fellow female...

Mounts Lynd as a display of primal dominance... Starts humping her back out of sexual frustration... Remembers that wolves have quite broad and agile toungues... Doesn't have to be *my* sexual frustration... ... ...

Shower screen fogs up... Human fingers claw a slow path through the steam...

Does things to Lynd that neither of us will want to talk about when the moon goes down... so to speak...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shakes off Lynd... Snaps at her :angry:

Trots back out to the poolside... Smells Andy's blood, still bleeding... but something else too... No, not that... Other people... Hiding...?

Smell them... Cigarettes... Strawberries... Underpants... They're here... Somewhere...

:angry: ...

Notices movement around Bitch No.1's corpse...

Cal... Smells like lettuce leaves... Green leaves, bad. Red meat, good...

Stands off to the side as the foolish human adminsters some kind of first aide... Mouth-to-mouth, is it? Better be... 'cause if Lettuce-boy is sucking on my personal property for pleasure...

Grrrrrrr... :angry:

Sees that Lynd has returned to my side like the faithful pet that she is... Decides to reward her loyalty with another friendly lick...

On the hand...

For now...

Glares at Cal, who is still "resuscitating" Andy... <_<

Decides from Andy's... limpness... That he's had enough for one night... Cal can have him... I'm sure Andy will like whatever Lettuce-boy has in store for him, even if he is unconscious at the start...

Turns to walk behind Lynd and nips at the seat of her pants... a clear indication for her to follow me to the bedroom...

Shouts over the house wall in to the BB chat room

Okay, does this happen every year? :P People, stop taking it so seriously! It's a game. You get evicted. Move on.

Runs away from house wall to escape flying tomatoes and plates

Archived