Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

Sorry Si I really didnt want to but I couldn't exactly say shag you because I haven't been able to have the pleasure of getting to know you :P

Oh, you're such a decent girl! I normally stop all sexual activity with people WHEN I get to know them properly! :lol:

Cal, I've been exercising all day - I need to reward myself with a lettuce leaf and some sunflower seeds!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si suddenly stops dead in his tracks when he notices the portraits that Liz and Dan have painted of him hanging on the wall!

Bloody hell - I'm well impressed with those, especially that shot of me and Emley together, Dan!

Si wonders if Dan has copyrighted that picture of if he can possibly use it on his Facebook profile.

This is Big Brother.

Nomination have been received, and are being counted. Please be prepared for a multiple eviction and don't get bitter if it's you. Big Brother does not tolerate whingers.

Tommorrow night will also see Big Brother announcing whether or not the housemates have been up to scratch in Boot Camp. This will result in rewards or punishment, depending on the outcome.

Archived