Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

And there are people who use the word 'and' in the proper term, and not '&'

Yeah whatever! :rolleyes: That is interesting because......................

Your obviously not a very exiting Person if everything has to be interesting. No wonder you were evicted

I think you will find that I'm honest,not rude & if people can't handle that then that's their problem! Anyway Dan at least I'm not ignorant like you!

*cough* Right. Not rude. Not ignorant.

You are obviously a person that can't spell "exciting"! You don't know anything about me so who are you to judge me? As for being evicted-so what!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hears a lot of shouting by the fence... Runs over to join in for lack of sexual conquest. (The next best thing to an orgasm is winning an argument - write that one down in your quote books...)

Oh... well now I've taken too long imagining what the win will be like, that I hardly feel like going to the bother of arguing.

Ah, what the heck.

Paulli, get over it. BB, get over it. Voters, vote for the people you like and think are doing a good job with the game. Don't let conspiracy theorists influence you into doing anything else!

I'll have more to say on the rigging scandle once I've been voted out for being far too awesome and outawesoming everyone else. (Clearly BB has arranged it so that the other housemates have a chance -_-)

Thanks Paulli for dropping me in as the sacrificial Librarian Lamb by the way! :o

(Psst, Kirst! Fellow fallen Librarian and MEMBER OF STAFF who hath fallen before me, I'll try to smuggle out the pets when I go. If I can get Mr Stickygoo off Chris J's chest... which could be a funner task than any BB has set :ph34r:)

You are obviously a person that can't spell "exciting"! You don't anything about me so who are you to judge me? As for being evicted-so what!!

So what? you obviously mind, judging from a few pages back.

If you cast your mind back then you will find the reason why I was angry & that I didn't really mind being evicted!

You are obviously a person that can't spell "exciting"!

And your obviously a Person who dosnt actually consider SOME people have learning difficulties. I actually find that comment offensive.

Sorry if I didnt spell that right :rolleyes:

Well you spelled it right, but it's grammatically incorrect :P. You find it offensive :wink:

People! People! Stop this CRAZINESS! :o Where was all this raw hatred and hurt feelings in the house!? This is just the kind of action the fans have been crying for!

Throws a chair to encourage the true meaning of BB! :D

Wait, no I'm thinking of Jerry :huh:

Archived