Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are obviously a person that can't spell "exciting"!

And your obviously a Person who dosnt actually consider SOME people have learning difficulties. I actually find that comment offending.

Sorry if I didnt spell that right :rolleyes:

You couldn't be more wrong about me! I don't intend or mean to offend anyone as I have a son who has Aspergers Syndrome so I do apologize if I have caused any upset. You should not dish out offending comments youself if you can't take them back.

Thanks Jem... Never been great with grammar.

Don't worry. Most people aren't... If it makes you feel better, I'm always surprised to see it's spelled "grammar" and not "grammer" :P

But this kind of polite conversation isn't going to acheive anything!

Picks up another lawn chair and throws it at the wall.

WOO! YEAH! Come on! Break something!!

Kicks over a flowerpot!

Weeeeeoooooooo!!!!! ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!!!! >.<

Realises it was a particularly nice flower...

Aw... :(

Keeps it to give to Cal, seeing as he's probably gonna be cleaning all this up for some reason... Goes to put it a pocket... but... naked...

Holds flower bewteen teeth and innocently skips back to the house.

You couldn't be more wrong about me! I don't intend or mean to offend anyone as I have a son who has Aspergers Syndrome so I do apologize if I have caused any upset. You should not dish out offending comments youself if you can't take them back.

Right. Whatever. Should never have entered this thing in the first place :rolleyes: It's people who make nasty comments, like you, who make me like this. I dish nasty comments out because of what I'm feeling inside. maybe you dont get that because your life is so perfect? :rolleyes:

What's this? I can have sex in the pool...? And there'll be alcohol provided :)?

Why Cal, Luce... you shouldn't have...

Hops back into pool, gives a hug to Luce and then swims up to Cal and gives him a pretty flower.

No no, it's not from one of the flowerpots near the wall. I didn't even know there WERE flowerpots near the wall... well.. there's definitely one less now anyway... :unsure:

Right. Whatever. Should never have entered this thing in the first place :rolleyes: It's people who make nasty comments, like you, who make me like this. I dish nasty comments out because of what I'm feeling inside. maybe you dont get that because your life is so perfect? :rolleyes:

Exscuse me,I do not make nasty comments & my life is far from perfect! As I stated in my BB application, I am honest & straight to the point. I'll tell you how it is & if that is a crime then lock me up! As I said if I have caused you any upset then I do apologize as it is not meant. I won't apologize for speaking my mind.

Archived