Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

Guest Grevina

Well in the latest round of voting by the viewing public... Paulli and bellsy were voted off.

I am still waiting for kade to reply to the last lot of questions but kade is as elusive in this thread as they were in the BttB BB house :P

So latest evictees..... :P

How do you feel about this latest round of evictions and why do you think the viewers voted you out?

What's going on with emmasi and oxidiser... is it cannibalistic or just bog standard sado maschism :P ?

There seemed to be a bit of aggro between paulli and Dan F... what was that all about?

Was the pool heated or did that awful BB turn the heating off?

How did all those copies of Harry Potter get smuggled in?

Si's socks... are they really that bad?

Is Lil pining for Drew or has she forgotten all about him moved on... the tart :P?

What is BB really like... what goes on in the diary room?

Who do you want to win... and why?

What did you learn about yourself?

What were the best and worst parts of the experience?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MR STICKY GOO! MR STICKY GOO'S GONE! :( :( :(

Oh, so's emmasi! :( Looks saddened for a second... before going back to being distraught! MR STICKY GOO'S GONE! MR STICKY GOO'S GONE!

How did I end up in bed, anyway? Last thing I remember, I was in the pool playing having my pants pulled down by Lucy. How did I go from there to being in bed? :o Was I drugged? Luuuuccccccyyyyy? What've you done to me?

Looks down and realises his manly chest hair is missing.

Oh god, Em, what've you done to me!

This is Big Brother.

Liz and -Chris-, the public have decided you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please leave immediatly.

Big Brother has also taken the decision to eject Dean from the house, as he's not taking part in the contest at all.

And now, for the long awaited results of the boot camp task. Big Brother is satisfied that both the trainer and contestants have put in suitable efforts. Your mini bar and fridge has been re-stocked, and tommorrow afternoon, after transformation of the secret room, you will be treated to a medieval banquet - complete with an unfortunate housemate taking the role of the court jester.

Also, from tommorrow evening, the race is on to find our winner!

Oh dear, everyone seems to be leaving. Liz, -Chris-, Dean... and has Jem returned or is she gone for good?

Bye Liz, -Chris- and Dean. :(

Si composes himself.

Hello, beer and goodies! Are the decks back?

Archived