Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

Emmasi decides to take a vowe of silence in preparation to cleanse herself from the filthy happennings of the Big Brother House before attempting reintergration to the outside world... It's a very different place out there. Emmasi knows...

She wanders outside in a daze, spinning in circles on the grass with her face to the heavens, praying silently to the gods of heaven and earth to release her spirit from the den of perversion it has been residing in these past weeks...

Spin... Spin... Spin...

Can't stand the silence from the otherwise overly loud Jem, and attempts to break it.

Runs up to Jem and tickles her like crazy.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Endures a savage gang-tickling, eyes still skyward, praying...

Zeus, how do I tell them that I have a very weak bladder, and tickling me like this might just cause me to lose control of my- oh... Well. That works...

Sees Andy running off with a Poleroid camera...prays...

Dear Helios, please ensure that sunspots appear in all the right places, so as to cover my filth and shame?

Dear Zephyr, please send a sweet, westerly wind to dry the soil of Dear Demeter's fruitful earth so that none shall see the spoil I have cast upon her?

Dear Artemis, please inspire my limbs to the hunt, as I spring forth and give chase to the fiend whom hath photographied me in my weakest of states?

Dear Ares, please send with me the dogs of war at my sides, so that we might join our three hearts as the three heads of Cerberus, Dear keeper of the ways to Dear Hades and Dear Persephone?

Emmasi picks herself up out of her embarrassing puddle and runs after Andy and his camera. Guard dogs soon follow.

Emmasi notes the smug and dirty expression on Luce's face, and can only assume that Luce has caught on to some vulgar joke that Andy has made: Emmasi is much too pure of heart and mind to have registered it.

She turns from Luce with the utmost religious snobbery, and rounds on Andy, who is practically drooling at her feet.

Emmasi calls the dogs to her, having regained their loyalty - they only attacked her the last time because they were distraught that she tried to leave them - and she has one of them leap onto Andy's chest to pin him down, while she silently commads the other to clasp it's salivating jaws around Andy's neck.

The old Emmasi would have found some sexual gratification in the sight, but the new Emmasi resolves to simply kick Andy in the crotch, take his camera, and run.

... Emmasi barrates herself while running: You are NOT supposed to find that hot! You are NOT!

Mighty Athena! Virgin goddess! Steel my heart to the tretchery of men!

Archived