Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris pulls the covers over him and Lucy, and the two carry on "hugging" long into the night.

Big Brother told me earlier that my Spruce-fir moss spider is seriously ill. He's letting me leave the house early this morning to take care of him. Wonders how everyone on the outside world is voting.

Shame I can't be here til the end. :( I'll be missing the mad afterparty, and I won't get to see all the evictees one last time. *sniffs*

Turns attention back to Li and continues their private party. :wink:

I see not much has happened since last night. :P

Anyway guys, I'm having to leave the house a little bit early. Good luck to everyone, I'll be happy for whoever wins, and we need a celebration party when I get back (Tuesday). It's been great living with you all (even better living with some :wink: ) and I'll miss you all!

Chris watches as a BB security guard enters the house and quietly beacons him through the house's back exit. Chris shakes his head.

He runs into the kitchen and grabs a spoon, before running into the back garden and tunnelling his way out.

Come on guys, help me get out with some dignity. I'm not being snuck out the back entrance.

6 hours later, Chris had squeezed his way through the tunnel and out of the house, never to be seen again.

Archived